Gentle non-invasive spinal traction using the “Detensor”-system (B) repeats the process of its daily physiological extension and elongation in the most optimal way (A)
A. Physiological biorhythm of the daily natural extension of the spine in healthy children
B. Changes in child’s height during the procedure of the “Detensor”- therapy
In picture (B) one can see, that the work of the “Detensor”- system begins with the muscle relaxation during the first 20 minutes, after that the actual traction and re-hydration of the inter-vertebral discs are being performed (from 45 minutes). After completing the treatment, in the vertical body position, gravitation contributes to the process of dehydration and decrease in the child’s height.
Clinical trial with children.
The tests for the product ,,Detensor” were conducted in the clinics of the scientific institutes for pediatrics and infant surgery (clinics, diagnostic department, department for psycho-neurology and epileptology, prenatal and congenital diseases).
Investigated were 19 patients (210 sessions) at the ages of 4-7 with the following diseases:
a) Growth disorders based on spinal anomalies, scoliosis, vertebral displeasure:
-2 children (dept. prenatal and congenital diseases).
– 3 children (dept. psycho-neurology and epileptology.
c) Children (clinic – diagnosis dept.)
– 3 children with bronchial asthma and chronic bronchitis –
– 4 children with chronic gastro-duodenitis and vegetative tissue dystonia
– 3 children with spastic obstipation and neurosis syndrome
– 4 children with dermatitis and pseudo-allergic reactions
Changes in the cervical region were found in all of the children with natal complications (vertebral dislocation, pronounced scoliosis, osteoporosis, changes in the inter-vertebral discs, Kuemmerle syndrome). Conventional laboratory techniques, ultrasound and radiography as well as EEG and ECG were used in the diagnosis.
Results of Tests
Clinical improvements were observed in a number of patients which manifested themselves as follows:
– Children with growth disorders increased the length of their spinal column by 1/2-1 1/4 inch, A further positive effect was the elimination respectively considerable reduction in coughing for patients with chronic bronchitis or bronchial asthma.
– Not a single respiratory seizure was registered during treatment. Attacks of coughing could be suppressed in a girl suspected of a foreign object in the respiratory tract, the origin of which was located in the malfunction of the gastrointestinal tract. Abdominal pain vanished and bowl movement became normalized.
– Children with pseudo-allergic reactions showed reduction of dermatitis, increased children’s well being and normalization of sleep.
Most of the children tolerated the therapy very well.
More clinical studies related to the Detensor non-invasive gentle spinal traction therapy published at this page – Detensor Spinal Traction Treatment Medical Reports