Treatment of diseases of the spine with the use of multi-purpose DETENSOR therapy system
In the world there are many supporters of traction therapy. Traction means stretching, which is used as the main remedy for certain diseases, as Lumbalgia, sciatica. American experts believe that spinal cord traction is the main treatment method. However, in all cases, we are talking about the use of old technology traction associated with discomfort and psychological stress for patients.
The most important results of Detensor system as follows:
- Increasing the intervertebral space;
- Reducing stress muscles and ligaments;
- Reducing the pressure on the nerve endings due to the increase intervertebral space;
- At displacement of the vertebrae and prolapse (prolapse) discs is possible to normalize the anatomical structure;
- Expansion of the intervertebral spacing causes a reduction or elimination of compression of the nerve endings and the improvement of local blood circulation;
- The possibility of using this system is limited because hyperextension of the spine is not possible;
- Not limited to the duration of its application. Continuous unloading leads to the improvement of the circulation of fluid in the tissues of the intervertebral discs;
- Natural rotational movements in combination with long-acting traction force also contributes to the improvement of the pumping mechanism and the circulation of fluid in the tissues of the disc;
- The pressure in the intervertebral disc begins to decline after about 20 minutes of traction therapy, stretching 30-45 minutes, the pressure continues to decrease and can be normalized.
- Intensive traction treatment on the mat the whole spine is applicable only in case of acute pain, for 45-60 minutes, 4 times a day.
Successful treatment is to apply traction, different in intensity and duration. The success of treatment is achieved by combining the use of traction mat during the day and sleeping at night traction mattress. When leaving the house, the patient to continue treatment can take a therapeutic mat, because it is portable.